Schwinn Homegrown Model Identifier Forums General Stuff Homegrown Talk 1998 “Grow your own” Straight Six frameset?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mflath
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’m looking for a little help here. I’ve been searching for information on Straight 6’s for some time….and still have yet to ever see a blue one. Regardless, my qestions are these:

Could this be a possible ’98 “Build your own” frameset with components the owner added? I noted the rear disc which appears to be the same as what came on the kit…and if it was – or is – would it be the 7005 Aluminum?

Second thing….has anyone EVER seen one in blue??

Hi guys,

I’m looking for a little help here. I’ve been searching for information on Straight 6’s for some time….and still have yet to ever see a blue one. Regardless, my qestions are these:

Could this be a possible ’98 “Build your own” frameset with components the owner added? I noted the rear disc which appears to be the same as what came on the kit…and if it was – or is – would it be the 7005 Aluminum?

Second thing….has anyone EVER seen one in blue??

Thanks, I really appreicate any input. It is an opportunity I couldn’t pass up regardless….Cool

mflath
    Participant

Foiund it…at the very beginning of ’97 catalog…third page! It appears to be a ’97 bass boat blue model. Cool

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top