Schwinn Homegrown Model Identifier Forums The Shop For Sale/Trade 1999 Homegrown Factory Hardtail 17″

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    gbphantom
    Participant

Trying to selll my Tomato. Its a 99 Factory. Black with the bass boat gold. I have the original red SID for it but it currently has a Marzocchi MX Pro. It comes with a (worn) King headset and a Cane Creek S2 headset, Thompson seatpost and Thompson 110mmx25.4mm stem. Bontrager racelight by Chris King wheelset with ceramic hoops. Its XTR 952 9speed on the rear and a Bontrager Single Speed crank. I have the front derailleur and shifter to go with it also. XTR brakes and levers. ESI Racers Edge grips and a Bonty Race Lite Alu bar. Mechanic owned and maintained. Pics are availible upon request.

Trying to selll my Tomato. Its a 99 Factory. Black with the bass boat gold. I have the original red SID for it but it currently has a Marzocchi MX Pro. It comes with a (worn) King headset and a Cane Creek S2 headset, Thompson seatpost and Thompson 110mmx25.4mm stem. Bontrager racelight by Chris King wheelset with ceramic hoops. Its XTR 952 9speed on the rear and a Bontrager Single Speed crank. I have the front derailleur and shifter to go with it also. XTR brakes and levers. ESI Racers Edge grips and a Bonty Race Lite Alu bar. Mechanic owned and maintained. Pics are availible upon request. Thanks.

walktheline
    Participant

Price?  Picts?  email me at: smcnay@hotmail.com

Thanks,
    Steve

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top