Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    livernose
    Participant

Wingman80, Here’s a pic.

Wingman80
    Participant

Nice! Transparent with silver outline could be a perfect match.

livernose
    Participant

The Rock Shox and SID script are mounted on the card to apply at the same time so the spacing is the same between fork legs.

livernose
    Participant

Here is my black fork with the decals. I forget what color your fork is.
    livernose-rockshoxsiddecal.jpg

Wingman80
    Participant

It has been repainted to a glossy black finish.

Wingman80
    Participant

This fork on this bike!wingman80-image.jpeg

livernose
    Participant

OK, I remember that bike. Did I sell you the frame decals? The decals I am sending are correct for the year 04-06 RS SID I believe. They should look good on that fork. I have a blue 98/99 SID I am getting ready to service. Just wondering if that fork was originally blue.livernose-rockshoksid1.jpglivernose-rockshoxsid2.jpglivernose-rockshoxsid3.jpglivernose-rockshoxsid4.jpg

Wingman80
    Participant

You only sold me the top tube script decals.
    It’s exactly the same fork. It looks in almost NOS condition!!. Mine came off my ’99 HG Pro. The blue paint was starting to peel off so I stripped it down and had it powder coated. I still have the original dust covers for the stancions. Also have the SID’s big brother, the SID dual crown, on my ’99 4 Banger.

neo_pop_71
    Participant

Hey Jeff-
    I have that exact same fork, I’m thinking about installing it on my daughter’s 12″ frame Barracuda. She loves that bike and now that she is over 5 feet tall (5’3″ at 10 years old) I think her bike handling skills are up for front suspesuspension. [quote=livernose]

OK, I remember that bike. Did I sell you the frame decals? The decals I am sending are correct for the year 04-06 RS SID I believe. They should look good on that fork. I have a blue 98/99 SID I am getting ready to service. Just wondering if that fork was originally blue.

[/quote]

livernose
    Participant

I bought this fork from a guy that had it on a 98 HG Pro. He raced the bike for a few years and then it sat. I probably paid a little too much for the fork considering it needed servicing, but I couldn’t get over how good it looked.

Wingman80
    Participant

The SID decals came on today.
    Thanks to Jeff aka livernose!
    The silver print matches the frame down tube decal perfectly.
    Before and after pics. wingman80-image.jpeg

Wingman80
    Participant

Before…wingman80-image.jpeg

Wingman80
    Participant

Probably wont ride this thing before mid April og May.
    A shame but worth the wait!wingman80-image.jpeg

neo_pop_71
    Participant

That is one tasty looking Homegrown! I don’t think I could wait ’til April or May to ride that gem!

livernose
    Participant

Looks good!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top