Schwinn Homegrown Model Identifier Forums The Shop For Sale/Trade Homegrown swag for sale

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    neo_pop_71
    Participant

Hey guys-

Not sure if any of you are in the Classic MTB trading center (exact name) on Facebook but a fellow named Norm Hansen is selling off some of his Homegrown collection. Norm claimed to know the founder of this site, he said he sold him a couple Homegrowns. Thus far Norm has listed a black Homegrown hat, a gold flake seat, and some jerseys to come. He also posted photos of decals, a wallet, and the wall thermometer but no sale info as of yet. I asked if these were bought new or collected after and he replied that all were bought new. You have to send a request to join the forum but I’d say it’s worth it as there are plenty of good deals and some amazing rare stuff too. Just to clarify, I have no vested interest in the group nor any connection to Norm, I’m just trying to alert you to some sweet minty Homegrown gear that is up for sale with more promised ahead as he thins his collection.

Best regards,

-D-

livernose
    Participant

I follow that site although I haven’t bought anything from anybody on there. I missed Norm Hansen HG guy posts.

john
    Keymaster

Norm is good people. He gave me my first bike shop job, which was an awesome gig.

moby
    Participant

Does this guy list his gear anywhere else? I don’t have a Fakebook account.

(And no, I don’t plan on making one anytime soon. Zuck’s made way too much money already trading off other people’s baby pictures.)

livernose
    Participant

I’ve messaged him through FB and he’s gotten back to me, but takes a while. He’s a busy guy.

john
    Keymaster

Yeah, he said he had some jerseys and stuff left but wasn’t sure when/if he was going to let them go. I’ll try to remember to hit you up if he does list anything.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top