Schwinn Homegrown Model Identifier Forums The Shop For Sale/Trade SOLD 2000 Homegrown Limited

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Skillet
    Participant

I’m selling my 2000 Limited.  I’m the orignal owner of this frame.  Medium (17″) The bike is in excellent condition.  The last time this saw a trail was probably over 10 years ago.  I put road tires on it over  6 or more years ago.  Last summer I started to take the bike completely apart and finally got around to putting it together the past few weeks.   Brakes, Shifters, and rear derailleur are XTR, the front cranks and derailleur are XT.  Carbon Monkey lite Easton Handle bar.   The shifter cables and housing are new avid flax Jackets.   New XT chain.  The wheels are Bontrager Race lites with ceramic brake surface, Ti spokes and Bontrager Hubs made by Chris King.   The saddle is a selle Italia SLR that is beat up, it was not the saddle I had on the bike originally.      The fork is a Manitou Black 100mm travel that is leaking and needs service.     My guess is the bike weighs around 21/22 pounds as it is set up.  

There are very few scratches on the bike, I will try to show all the pictures, most of the scratches are from being moved around in the garage with the excpetion of a couple.  It has alwasy been tuned as you can see there are no marked from chain drop on the bottom bracket and one chain suck mark on the stay,  no  chain slap marks.   The stickers are dry and cracking and it is missing the head badge.  

$850.00.  I will only ship in the US, buyer pays the shipping, I will use bikeflights  

bighitdon
    Participant

my, my but that’s a gorgeous gold. If only it were a 19″…

Good Luck, feels kinda quiet around here…

Cheers!

Don

tomatoadmin
    Keymaster

Yeah, years ago it was a bit of a pain to post photos here and by the time I upgraded software a lot of people left for the Facebook group. Working on the new and improved site still but that will probably be the last update unless things change.

Homegrown Gold
    Participant

I’m interested in this. can we discuss through email?   Jeff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top