Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    N2RNR
    Participant

Hello, looking to See what you guys Think this bike is Worth.. I’d have to get a Great Price to even consider selling it..I Sold Frame here on here recently thru Payapl..and everything worked out great.

This bike Lg,Metallic green/gold/SID XC fork,Chris king H/S xt xtr componets..Will include a XT crank too.. Cables need to be strung,Shock needs Air,chain put on,front drailuer is there too..Just needs a little labor

onza100
    Participant

Would you sell just the frame? If so please pm me your price. Thanks

N2RNR
    Participant

Not really,Im looking to sell the whole bike. for a Good offer.XT Bottom bracket is on there now,and I have a set of XT cranks,XT front drailuer,that will come with it.

Cables need strung,but I have them all,and the shock needs pumped up..

May put it on E Bay..

Thank you

N2RNR
    Participant

I seen a black one on here that said “99”   I Think mine is as well.. Anybody Know for sure? See picts above.. metallic gold/green color w/ silver.

onza100
    Participant

Sounds about right. I’m uk based so postage means I can only really buy frames. good luck with the sale

N2RNR
    Participant

Pro Stock frame BMX bike loaded with goodies. see the 4 Banger too on Craigslist.Both for sale.  http://www.craigslist.com   Redding CA

N2RNR
    Participant

Sweet bike.. 19″/Lg. A NEW Xt Bottom is on it,and I have XT cranks,and the XT front derailuer for it..Needs the cables Strung,and rear shock pumped up.Sad to let it go..$800

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top