Schwinn Homegrown Model Identifier Forums General Stuff Homegrown Talk Anyone in the usa who could help with shipping or even sourcing me a homegrown full suspension

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    onza100
    Participant

I’ve been looking for about 5 years now for a sweet spot frame in 19″ but often sellers are unwilling to help me out with shipping to the Uk.

I’d think a frame would be easiest to ship but I’m willing to buy a whole bike for the right price. I’d rather like the red one thats on ebay at the moment!

Any advice and help would be great. Thanks

walktheline
    Participant

I just picked up a 17″ sweet spot.  Id be willing to ship to the UK if you still are interested in it.  When I get it I can post photos for you.

S.

onza100
    Participant

I’d be interested. I’d rather a 19″ if possible. Pm me the details please

Fej
    Participant

Theres a 19″ full suspension Homegrown for sale in my area for $400. The ad doesn’t specify the model, just says its a 98-00 and red. I emailed the guy about it. It’s too big for me but I’d be willing to get it shipped to you.

I also have a schwinn S-20 (poor mans homegrown factory) I’d be willing to get rid of for cheap. Its either a 19 or 21 inch frame.

onza100
    Participant

Be great if you could find out about the homegrown.

I’ve an s10 already really want a homegrown thanks for the offer.

Fej
    Participant

Bike looks to be in good shape to me, has some upgrades (thomson stem, cane creek shock and a few other things). He was told by a bike mechanic that the cane creek shock needs to be service ($25 worth of parts).

Here is a picture of it. 

If you want me to get it for you send me an email at fej.bernard at gmail.com and we can work out the details

john
    Keymaster

onza, Are you the guy on the Facetube page with the red/black Factory hardtail? If Fej doesn’t get you hooked up, let me know and I can give it a go.

onza100
    Participant

Yes thats me. Thats awesome thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top