Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    livernose
    Participant

[url]http://kustomcaps.com/products/schwinn-homegrown-tomato-cap[/url]

Anybody looking for any color tomato stem cap, Dan Shust at Kustom Caps site has them and they were fashioned from an original cap. They are the closest I have seen. You won’t be disappointed.

moby
    Participant

Dude I just got mine in the mail. Thanks again buddy. They’re awesome!moby-img0166.jpg

livernose
    Participant

Glad you like them. Post some pics if you end up buying any stems a different color.

Mrenner54
    Participant

Looks great! Thanks again!mrenner54-image.jpeg

livernose
    Participant

Looks good with the red stem cap and fork against the black stem. I’ve got an 01 NOS Rocket 88 that color still in the box that is the same color yellow. It’s gonna be my son’s Xmas present this year and I’m gonna add one of the repop red tomato stem caps.

john
    Keymaster

Got mine yesterday too. Great packing job and the caps look awesome! Thanks Jeff!

livernose
    Participant

Enjoy

ingum86
    Participant

Just ordered one!!!

livernose
    Participant

What color did you order?

ingum86
    Participant

I got black, thought about blue or pewter. They have alot of cool caps so I may get another.

livernose
    Participant

I ordered a blue one a few day ago. I want to see what a blue one looks like on one of my blue Homegrowns.

ingum86
    Participant

I’d love to see a photo of the blue when it comes in.

moby
    Participant

[quote=”livernose”]

I ordered a blue one a few day ago. I want to see what a blue one looks like on one of my blue Homegrowns.

[/quote]
    I just got me a little package from Kustomkaps…moby-img0170.jpgmoby-img0169.jpg

livernose
    Participant

Bad azz! Is the blue one the light or dark blue? I ordered the dark blue hoping it would match the funky blue Machine Tech hub on the front of my Project Underground.

moby
    Participant

[quote=”livernose”]

Bad azz! Is the blue one the light or dark blue? I ordered the dark blue hoping it would match the funky blue Machine Tech hub on the front of my Project Underground.

[/quote]
    I thought I had ordered the dark blue, but this looks a shade lighter than the dark blue on the website. It may have been an ordering error on my part—I only noticed after I had placed the order that there were two different blues, and I wasn’t quite sure which one I had ordered.

The other colors were pewter and gold, just for the record. I like the pewter one a lot—speaking of Machine Tech, they used to make hubs in this pewter color also.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top