Schwinn Homegrown Model Identifier Forums The Shop For Sale/Trade 1999 Homegrown bass boat green–excellent condition

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    butter
    Participant

I am ready to sell my 1999 Bass Boat Green Homegrown. Full-disclaimer–I am not as knowledgable about these frames as most people on this site. I worked at Schwinn in Boulder in 2000 while in college and acquired the bike then, primarily for commuting. As such, it is in great condition and has been living in my basement. Photos can be seen at:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/butterplease/sets/72157630241211706/

I am ready to sell my 1999 Bass Boat Green Homegrown. Full-disclaimer–I am not as knowledgable about these frames as most people on this site. I worked at Schwinn in Boulder in 2000 while in college and acquired the bike then, primarily for commuting. As such, it is in great condition and has been living in my basement. Photos can be seen at:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/butterplease/sets/72157630241211706/

The frame measures 17″ to the the seat tube (not seat post or seat), 15″ to the top tube, from the crank center. I’ve tried to document most things of interest in the photos, including the decals and serial number. I will do my best to answer any questions folks might have. I’m happy to take more photos if there is something you would like to see that I have missed. 

I only have a general sense for what this bike is worth. I’d like to make some money and see that it goes to someone who loves Homegrown bikes. I’m not interested in taking advantage of anyone. I’m asking for the same consideration. What seems like a fair price? 

The bike is in Seattle. Anyone local is welcome to stop by and see it. I’m happy to ship the bike anywhere in the continental US. 

Thanks for looking.

butter
    Participant

Bike is sold, thank you!

butter
    Participant

Bike is sold, thank you!

buslover
    Participant

Hi,

Glad you found a new home for your bike. Do you mind me asking what you got for it? I am in the process of selling mine.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top