Schwinn Homegrown Model Identifier Forums The Shop Wanted Looking for any of the “Project” series bikes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Heeroyuy01195
    Participant

Hi all,

looking for any of the “Project” series bikes; Project Underground/Colorado. Doesn’t need to be a runner but that would be ideal. Thanks!

-Nick.

livernose
    Participant

You gonna use it as a display?

Heeroyuy01195
    Participant

Yep mainly a display piece. May sound strange but I’m trying to gather all of the “Race oriented” bikes and any in-betweens that lead to the final designs.

So far I have:
    87 Paramountain
    88 Project KOM-10 Team
    93 Paramount R80 (the upper end Paramounts are hard to track down for some reason)
    95 HG
    98 HG XT
    99 HG Elite
    00 HG
    00 HG Factory (NOS)
    01 HG Factory Limited

missing that link between the Paramounts and the HGs which should be the Project Colorado and the Project Underground.

livernose
    Participant

I have a 94 aluminum Underground frame if you want it, I think that’s what you mean by Project Colorado. It is unusable since it has a cracked head tube. Just pay shipping and it’s yours. I’ve had 3 and cracked all three at the head tube. Here’s a pic of one of the whole bikes. I have stripped all the components off the frame. Let me know.livernose-schwinnpual1.jpg

Heeroyuy01195
    Participant

Hey Jeff,

definitely interested! Notice you have a Florida tag on your Stingray in the background. I’m in South Florida, maybe we could meet in person? If not I can send you my shipping info to sort out shipping costs and such. Thanks a bunch!

-Nick.

livernose
    Participant

I’m in Fort Myers.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top