Schwinn Homegrown Model Identifier Forums The Shop For Sale/Trade Schwinn Homegrown Full suspension Gen 1

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    citysportmpls
    Participant

Schwinn Homegrown tomato red full suspension first Generation. And I mean very first Gen. I got this from the local Schwinn rep right as they started production. Bike is not 100% complete but includes. Frame and Fox rear shock, Girvin Carbon Pro front shock, XT ft derail, Pauls rear derail, Titec handlebar, Selle Italia Trans Alp saddle, AC cranks with all Titanum chain rings, Control Tech aluminum post and stem, Chris King Headset, Titanium BB, Avid SL brake lever, Ritchey Red Pedals, Wheels are Nuke Proof with tie dye titanium spokes on Ritchey rims. For any retro nut this bike was amazing!

Schwinn Homegrown tomato red full suspension first Generation. And I mean very first Gen. I got this from the local Schwinn rep right as they started production. Bike is not 100% complete but includes. Frame and Fox rear shock, Girvin Carbon Pro front shock, XT ft derail, Pauls rear derail, Titec handlebar, Selle Italia Trans Alp saddle, AC cranks with all Titanum chain rings, Control Tech aluminum post and stem, Chris King Headset, Titanium BB, Avid SL brake lever, Ritchey Red Pedals, Wheels are Nuke Proof with tie dye titanium spokes on Ritchey rims. For any retro nut this bike was amazing! The rest of the bike was stolen a year ago when someone broke into my garage. So it is without brake calipers or shifters but that is about it. I believe the full suspension set up was just over 20lbs. It has only been ridden maybe a dozen times. It was my race bike when Schwinn still had their grassroots teams. I broke my collar bone the second time riding it and it has just sat. Looking for $950 or Best Offer! And this is the etched Paul’s Rear in blue anodized…. I know they are pretty! 🙂

Thanks,
    Mark

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top