Sold! 2000 Homegrown 21", barely ridden, original owner, $500 obo Sold!

You are here

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
CJ68
Sold! 2000 Homegrown 21", barely ridden, original owner, $500 obo Sold!

I am selling my Homegrown. Everything I know about it is what is listed in the original 2000 catalog that is posted on this site at http://www.bonustomato.com/files/2000_Catalog.pdf

I know there were a few different levels of component packages available. This bike is a 21" frame and has all Deore LX compnents with an XTR rear derailleur, Avid 1.0 brake levers, Deore V brakes, Manitou SXR fork and Time ATAC pedals. Aside from a set of wider Tioga Comp tires and a set of bar ends the bike is untouched. I weighed the bike as is and it came in at 26lbs. I also measured the stand over height at 32".

I bought the bike new in 1999 and have ridden it on an actual trail maybe 5 times (just enough to get it muddy... once...) I thought I was going to be some awesome mountain biker and that never happened... There are a couple bumps and scrapes in the paint all of which came from transporting it around in the back of my truck. I am pretty sure i still have the original Michelin's too. Shipping from L.I. NY is on the buyer's dime. I am not looking to be greedy I just want what the bike is honestly worth.

CJ68