Schwinn Homegrown Model Identifier Forums The Shop For Sale/Trade Reproduction of the homegrown factory decal

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    bingert
    Participant

Hi, I sell  a pair of the “homegrown factory” decals as shown in the picture but without the tomato in between.

For the tomato I used an official Schwinn sticker and cutted out the tomato.

The white letters are detached and made from high quality material same as stickers you use for

car decals.  You get a transfer sticker to place the letters at the right postion.

I spend  lots of hours in front of my computer to digitalize the letters from simple photographs. Peoble interested can have the

digital version by mail to.

Hi, I sell  a pair of the “homegrown factory” decals as shown in the picture but without the tomato in between.

For the tomato I used an official Schwinn sticker and cutted out the tomato.

The white letters are detached and made from high quality material same as stickers you use for

car decals.  You get a transfer sticker to place the letters at the right postion.

I spend  lots of hours in front of my computer to digitalize the letters from simple photographs. Peoble interested can have the

digital version by mail to.

Please make me an offer, otherwise I will put them on ebay.

I sell them because I own only homgrowns without the factory label (the picture actually shows a 1996 Homegrown).

Contact mail(at)bingert(dot)com

Sven

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top