Schwinn Homegrown Model Identifier Forums The Shop For Sale/Trade Homegrown All Mountain XT Carbon

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    PatrickRoenicke
    Participant

The frame  Anybody who attended college in the late 1990’s should recognize this.

Up for grabs: one Schwinn carbonfiber mountain bike frame. Includes the following:

-Threadless headset (Tioga Alchemy)          -Seatpost, black, aluminum       -Generic White Saddle

-Rockshox Judy SL, 100 mm travel, medium and firm springs, cartridges intact and enough room on the threadless headtube for spacers as needed

–LX Crank, 175mm                    –Rockshox Coup Deluxe rear shock, coil over

I picked this up for a project I just couldn’t get off the ground. All grown up now and my main mode of transport is my roadbike. I’m sending this bike to a good home. The frame is more than ready to start recieving parts. It fits me (6’3″) with a 135 mm stem. I’m happy to include if you need one, give me an idea of what size you want as I have a few. Frame bushings are solid.

It is not brand new, but I had it built up last winter and rode it a few times–it’s pretty damn nice, and I’m sad to see it go, but the wife needed a house and so the money goes elsewhere. I’ll entertain offers, but it’ll be $30 to get it to you. Please feel free to email me if you have questions or concerns. I have more pictures as well, just let me know and I’ll shoot them to you.

onza100
    Participant

How much are you looking for?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top