Schwinn Homegrown Model Identifier Forums The Shop For Sale/Trade 2001 Schwinn Homegrown Factory 15″ Full XTR

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    fendrboard
    Participant

I have a 2001 Schwinn Homegrown Factory 15″ Full XTR for sale.  I am the original owner of the bike and upgraded all the components to XTR the same year i purchased it.  Easton carbon bar, carbon seat post and stem.  The bike has been riden…alot but it has been kept in good condition.  Original Mars fork, head set and rims.  Rear rim has an XTR hub, front wheel is factory stock.  Picture of the bike below is a few years old but the condition hasnt changed much.  The panaracers have been replaced with Kendal Nevegals and seat has been upgraded to WTB

I have a 2001 Schwinn Homegrown Factory 15″ Full XTR for sale.  I am the original owner of the bike and upgraded all the components to XTR the same year i purchased it.  Easton carbon bar, carbon seat post and stem.  The bike has been riden…alot but it has been kept in good condition.  Original Mars fork, head set and rims.  Rear rim has an XTR hub, front wheel is factory stock.  Picture of the bike below is a few years old but the condition hasnt changed much.  The panaracers have been replaced with Kendal Nevegals and seat has been upgraded to WTB.

Condition: 7.5 out of 10

Dov
    Participant

fendrboard
    Participant

Entertaining offers.   

walktheline
    Participant

What kind of price range are you looking for?  Shipping?  Where do you live?

Thanks,

S.

fendrboard
    Participant

I honestly dont have a price in mind, just make an offer.  I have never shipped a bike but im willing to work with you.  Current location is Tarzana, CA.

surfink
    Participant

I have the same bike with Thomson upgrades (Seat post and Stem), here in Woodland Hills, CA I will sell for $600 OBO plus shipping..Surfink55@aol.com

walktheline
    Participant

I just pm’d you… check it out.

Steve

Morealice
    Participant

Textbook Threadjacking.

Jaimme
    Participant

Is this bike still available?

surfink
    Participant

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top