Schwinn Homegrown Model Identifier Forums General Stuff Homegrown Talk Homegrown Bassboat Silver Frame

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Hardtail
    Participant

Bought a new Bassboat Silver Homegrown Frame about 1999 for a build and have never seen another? It came with all the Homegron and Schwinn Decals. Was it a Frame only color?  Have never seen another or a complete production bike in that color.

tomatoadmin
    Keymaster

Nothing I’ve seen. Would be neat to see pictures.

Hardtail
    Participant

New to the forum I will figure it out and do so. Thanks for the reply. 

livernose
    Participant

Is it polished aluminum or painted silver? Either way it would be cool to see pictures.

Hardtail
    Participant

It is a bass boat metallic silver. It came form Schwinn or Yeti I don’t remember through my local bike shop. I will attempt to attach some pictures in the next couple days.

livernose
    Participant

That would be awesome to see.

Hardtail
    Participant

Waiting for a sunny day to get a good picture but this gives you an idea.

hardtail-image.jpeg

livernose
    Participant

Pretty cool. Can’t wait to see the whole thing. The blue  and  red ones I’ve seen from  that year look like the entire bike is painted BB silver with a color coat over that, leaving the silver by the head tube above the decal. Maybe that one skipped the  color  coat. 

tomatoadmin
    Keymaster

Definitely cool. Like livernose said, looks like the silver that was under the blue on my Factory XT.

Hardtail
    Participant

The silver frame was one of two choices. Must of been a one off they offered. I really lucked out.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top