Schwinn Homegrown Model Identifier Forums The Shop For Sale/Trade 98 Homegrown Factory Suspension – frame Bass Boat Green – SOLD

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cooldad
    Participant

SOLD

john
    Keymaster

Schwinn sizing was center to top of seat tube, just so everyone’s clear (I’ve bought 2 19″ frames advertised as 17s this way):

It’s been a while since I saw some prices (actual sale prices, not asking prices) on these guys. Total gues would be $400 with the parts. If you need help posting pictures I can do that for you.

CTB
    Participant

Yes, based on that description, it’s a 19″ frame.  With a picture, many sharp eyes on this board (including me) would know for sure.  I was hoping it was a 17″…

cooldad
    Participant

It is a 19inch frame, measured from the BB to the top of the top tube.  It would come with the Rock Shox rear, cane creek headset, the tomato stem cap, and a titech titanium post.

I am not sure what to ask, what do you think is a fair price range? 

cooldad
    Participant

1998 Homegrown Factory Suspension –

Has very little use and showns only minor wear, has some decal loss mostly on the one side as shown, a few hardly noticable blemishes, and the rear triangle could use a polish.
    Comes with the Cane Creek Ahead set, Rock Shox Coupe Deluxe SL, Titec post / stem / and bar (bar has crimps on end due to bar ends being over tightened.
    Also includes the Tomato top cap.

1998 Homegrown Factory Suspension

onza100
    Participant

How much is it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top