Schwinn Homegrown Model Identifier Forums The Shop For Sale/Trade Not for Sale yet – Just trying to Gauge Interest.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    WisconsinJay
    Participant

This is just kind of out there to see what other forum readers have to chime in with.

I’m considering putting my 21″ killer-tomato red 97 Homegrown up for sale, it’s a Control Tech frame..   The only real issue are some scratches, no dents, no frame damage..   it still has the Rock Shox Judy fork on it as well..  

Trying to figure out a fair-starting price if/when I put it up for sale…    

Thanks for any input everyone  

fastboy143
    Participant

Is this the one on ebay right now, the one I’m bidding on?  I’m looking for a 20-21 inch FS frame for a friend with a great kit on a crap frame.  If I don’t get the one on Ebay (which is listed as a 98 but is killer-tomato red and I’m not sure if that was a 98 color)  I’d like to talk about your frame.

WisconsinJay
    Participant

Fastboy, it’s not the same – Mine’s a Hardtail.. not a FS..  Good luck on the Ebay bidding

I just got out-bid on the Homegrown Factory Bassboat blue..  and cannot go higher..

myles2go
    Participant

I bought a ’97 Homegrown LXT last fall for $300.  19″, Killer Tomato Red with minor scratches.  Hope this helps.

WisconsinJay
    Participant

Myles2Go

I hope you really enjoy your ride..   I would say $300 was a good deal..  I’d only be selling the frame, so that kind of fits into what I was thinking..  The frame is in reallly good shape, just I want to build my 98 LXT Bassboat Red Frame up which remains in bubble wrap. 

myles2go
    Participant

WisconsinJay

Yeah, I really like the bike.  I was looking for a nice ChroMoly bike/frame at the time but couldn’t pass up the homegrown for that price.  Good luck with the ’98 build.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top