Schwinn Homegrown Model Identifier Forums The Shop For Sale/Trade 1998 Homegrown Full Suspension Single Speed – Bassboat Orange – 17″ – 350.00

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ptarmagintrav
    Participant

Up for sale is my ’98 Homegrown Full Suspension bike, 17″, bass boat orange. Converted to single speed. Anyone reading this forum or familiar with the Homegrown full sus design knows they make great SS bikes due to the BB and Rear axle being on the same swingarm. You don’t see too many full sus single speeds. $350.00, buyer pays shipping.

Frame – 98 Homegrown full suspension, Rock Shox Coupe Deluxe rear shock, bass boat orange

Fork – Rock Shox Judy, 98 model

Drivetrain – XT crank with Blackspire SS chainring, Surly Convert, steel rear cog, new SRAM chain

Up for sale is my ’98 Homegrown Full Suspension bike, 17″, bass boat orange. Converted to single speed. Anyone reading this forum or familiar with the Homegrown full sus design knows they make great SS bikes due to the BB and Rear axle being on the same swingarm. You don’t see too many full sus single speeds. $350.00, buyer pays shipping.

Frame – 98 Homegrown full suspension, Rock Shox Coupe Deluxe rear shock, bass boat orange

Fork – Rock Shox Judy, 98 model

Drivetrain – XT crank with Blackspire SS chainring, Surly Convert, steel rear cog, new SRAM chain

Brakes – Brand New Avid Single Digit 5, Fr and Rear.

Wheelset – Bontrager Race Lite Tubeless with Hutchinson Python Tubeless tires

Cockpit – Brand new Titec Hell Bent riser bar, Titec Stem, new grips

Ritchey Post and brand new WTB saddle

NOTE: Decals are rubbed off like most Homegrowns of this vintage due to no clearcoating.

Zoltan
    Participant

I have a friend who’ll be contacting you.

If you don’t mind, would you please send me your email address? Mine is zk {at} korossy [dot] org.

ducrider45
    Participant

I am “said ” friend. I will buy it. I have the money right now. The best way to reach me is at amartin45 at Yahoo dot com. Can I paypal you?

ducrider45
    Participant

I am “said ” friend. I will buy it. I have the money right now. The best way to reach me is at amartin45 at Yahoo dot com. Can I paypal you?

ducrider45
    Participant

You can call me as well. 2 4 o 5 43 4 805

ducrider45
    Participant

I have MONEY for you. I want this bike. contact me ASAP and consider your bike sold. Just let me know. Thanks.

ducrider45
    Participant

Anyone know this seller? If you do, let them know that I want to buy this bike.

ducrider45
    Participant

I just bought one and it was perfect, but it is too big. I need a 17″. I have money for this now! Then I will have a 19″ for sale.

ducrider45
    Participant

I have sold the 19″.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top