Schwinn Homegrown Model Identifier Forums The Shop For Sale/Trade Wanted: 4-Banger front end size 17″

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    bikeric
    Participant

Hello all.  I just recieved my latest bike.  The yellow Schwinn Straight 6.  Nice frame, but really well used.  Curious to know if anyone has a 17″ front section for the Banger platform.  There were a couple of versions and many colors to choose from.  Color and/or condition is not much of an issue, but size 17″ is preferred.  I could probably use a 15″ if nothing else is available. 

Hello all.  I just recieved my latest bike.  The yellow Schwinn Straight 6.  Nice frame, but really well used.  Curious to know if anyone has a 17″ front section for the Banger platform.  There were a couple of versions and many colors to choose from.  Color and/or condition is not much of an issue, but size 17″ is preferred.  I could probably use a 15″ if nothing else is available. 

When installing the headset in the Straight 6, all I had to do was tap them in with my fingers.  Did not inspire confidence.  This is the second of these frames where I have had that issue.  Any body else?  If you can help me out I would appreciate it.  Thanks so much, bikeric.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top