Schwinn Homegrown Model Identifier Forums The Shop Wanted Wanted: 17″-19″ Hardtail (Frame or Complete) Made Between 1997-1999 (Also open to Straight 6/8, 4-Bangers)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jhsacia
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I’m looking for a Homegrown hardtail either a frame or complete (ideally one of the Factory models) made between ’97-’99, in either a 17″ or 19″. 

Also, if anyone is looking to sell a Straight 6/8 or HG Banger, I’d be open to hearing from you as well. 

I live in WI, but if you’re adamantly opposed to shipping your bike, I could probably arrange a pickup sometime in the next few weeks over my winter break. 

I’m a relatively new member of this forum, but have a long, and exclusively positive ebay feedback record.

Thanks in advance!

bikeric
    Participant

I have 2 1998 Bass Boat red hardtail frames.  One is very scratched up and stickers abused.  My plan is to remove the red coat to expose the silver glitter below.  So much has flaked off already it really doesn’t matter.  The other frame is in much better condition and still has the stickers intact.  Both frames are standard Homegrowns and not “Factory”. 

Let me know if there is any interest.

cully615
    Participant

I have a Factory Schwinn/Toyota Team 19″ complete bike with XTR that is available  the frame is Red with team graphics kit.. never sold.. the bike has been in storage for 10 years and need to make room for a new addition… it’s a one of a kind.. I also have a 17″ Factory team frame and fork that I need to move.. if you want pic’s , let me know that address that I can send them to..

bikeric
    Participant

cully615, could you send me some pics of the 17″ frame and fork?  My email is forded(at)okstate(dot)edu  Thanks.

Bat56
    Participant

Hey there. First post here, but I’m legit. I’m in MN, so maybe this can work. I have what I think is a 99 Homegrown. It’s frame only at this point because I ride it single speed and changed the fork. I love it, but I commute on it and want an uglier bike. I refuse to paint this thing bc it’s in good shape. The decals are good. I need to take a good look at the condition bc I honestly don’t pay attention. I do know it’s better than a bunch I’ve seen which are falling apart. I’m gonna hit you up via email

oldschool559
    Participant

Hello, cully615 and Bat56!

If possible share the pictures with the community.

I am also interested!

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

oldschool559
    Participant

Hello, cully615 and Bat56!

If possible share the pictures with the community.

I am also interested!

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

JisoelXT
    Participant

I have a 1997 17′ Homegrown XT frame for sale in Tomato Red.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top