Schwinn Homegrown Model Identifier Forums The Shop For Sale/Trade 1999 Schwinn Homegrown Factory – Full Suspension

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    walktheline
    Participant

1999 Schwinn Homegrown Factory Full Suspension – Reynolds 6061 Aluminum, 19″ Frame, perfect for anyone 5’8″-6’1″  I am 5’8″ and it’s a reach for me, but I have a short inseam.

Bass Boat blue with silver flakes. 

1999 Schwinn Homegrown Factory Full Suspension – Reynolds 6061 Aluminum, 19″ Frame, perfect for anyone 5’8″-6’1″  I am 5’8″ and it’s a reach for me, but I have a short inseam.

Bass Boat blue with silver flakes. 

XTR rear derailleur, XT Front derailleur

XT Cranks

XT Cassette with 9 speed Chain (HG or IG I believe)

XT Hubs, with Rhyno Lyte Disk Brake Rims

Hayes Disk Brakes

XT Shifters – 9speed

Syncros Stem with Titec Hellbent Handlebar

Manitou Black – Long travel fork with adjustable 100-120mm travel, manual lockout

Rock Shock – SID Air rear shock

Forte Bolt on grips

Generic Stem and seat post ( I am resusing my old thomson post and fizix saddle, sorry, not for sale).

WTB tires – 2.25″ width

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I bought this bike last fall and rode it about 5 times, it’s too big of a frame for me.  The guy I bought it from pulled a lot of parts off the original frame and modded them out to accomodate longer travel fork, and the brakes.  Its a really awesome ride and is truly one of the sweetest things to take on a hill.  But it is too big for me and I cannot handle it like i want to.  I have tuned it up and it is race ready.  The pedals are not included, these are just to use for any local-demo’s.  I live in the Chicago land area, so local pickup is free.  Else within a 60 mile radius willing to drop it off.  All others, shipping by UPS/FedEx, which ever is cheaper.  Final shipping to be calculated after purchase and Zip Code is entered.

I am selling it for a minimum of $500 to try and make some of money back.  It is worth more than that, but I am wiling to take a minimal loss on this.  More pictures available at request.  Willing to drive to Southwest Michigan next weekend as it is on my way to visit friends.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top