Schwinn Homegrown Model Identifier Forums The Shop For Sale/Trade 19″ Homegrown Anodized Black

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Magik_Missles
    Participant

Well, here she is, up for sale.  The frame is one size too big for me (19″) so there is no point in keeping it.  Some scratches and a very small ding on the top tube and normal chain slap on the chain stay.  I have a seatpost included and the headset too of course.  I am also thinking of selling a red tomato top cap and black tomato front skewer if I can be convinced to part with them.

Well, here she is, up for sale.  The frame is one size too big for me (19″) so there is no point in keeping it.  Some scratches and a very small ding on the top tube and normal chain slap on the chain stay.  I have a seatpost included and the headset too of course.  I am also thinking of selling a red tomato top cap and black tomato front skewer if I can be convinced to part with them.  Tongue out

I have it listed on CL and Ebay.  Let me know if you guys are interested or have any questions.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260845886906?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_500wt_1202

oldschool559
    Participant

… already on it!

😉

Magik_Missles
    Participant

The auction ended today.  Someone will now be able to enjoy what we all have.  A beautiful piece of engineering.  As for me, I will enjoy the $270 the frame sold for.  Cool

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top