Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jason Perry

Hey everyone, I recently have sold my 2000 Homegrown to my good buddy and I am looking to get a size M  4 Banger, Straight 6 or a Straight 8.  Condition must be good, don’t care about the paint but no dents or repairs.  Will buy a frame and fork or complete bike.  Let me know what you have.  I am in New Jersey. 

Just picked up a 1998 Schwinn Straight 6 size 19.5 (L) and its too big.  Looking to trade or sell it also.

Thank you, Jason

drdavepier
    Participant

I have a straight 8 push shock in small. Love the bike but i am getting too old for dh and have gone to the dark side of XC.

the frame is scratched up a bit but no dents or cracks. would prefer to sell as a whole bike but may be interested in frame only depending on price.

I have a complete set of spare bearings and spare brake linkage, spare through axel, spare chainstay (sliver one from an earlier model?), spare rear hub and also 2 sets of shock plates for high or low bb height settings.

if you are still interested let me know and i will send some pics. I am happy to box it up for shipping but you would need to organise shipment. Paisley freight are quite good and inexpensive.

Dave

Jason Perry

Hey Dave, I am still interested and it seems that I may have narrowed my search down to a Straight 6 or 8.  I am 5 9 would a small be too small for me?  How tall are you?  Some pics. would be great.  perryj12004@yahoo.com is my e-mail.  Also how much are you thinking?  Thank you, Jason

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top