Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    bikeric
    Participant

Sorry guys.  The swingarm is sold.  As far as a fork,  Marzocchi Z-2, any Rock Shox SID, or a White Brothers SC-70 or UL-72.  What do have oldschool?

oldschool559
    Participant

… I have a couple of SIDs; old- and newschool. What color?

Please see also EBAY: 130404835550

Do you need anything else for your bike built?

bikeric
    Participant

Any color is fine though.  I may do a rattle can job on it.  Cheaper the better.

bikeric
    Participant

Any color is fine though.  I may do a rattle can job on it.  Cheaper the better.

oldschool559
    Participant

Sorry, Eric,

Don’t do cheap …

😉

Mine is in very good working condition, only sticker issues.

For pics, please provide email address

Hefty
    Participant

Hey Guys.  Just joined the site and I am glad to know that there are others out there like me.  I have had 3 homegrowns; 98 XT BBO, 99 Elite BBG, 2000 ano black.  I sold all of them over the years and am regretting it.  I think I might be joining in the bidding on the BBB 17″ on E-bay right now.  If not I’m sure there will be others, but you’re right, it is pretty, and looks to be well cared for. 

Hefty
    Participant

Hi Eric, I hear that you are the high bidder on the frame right now.  I haven’t bid yet but would like to.  Nathan said that you might sell your BBO frame if you win the blue?  I’m not really that picky on color although the Blue is really nice.  I’ve had a green and an orange and liked both.  Email me at scott.hefty@sbcglobal.net if you have any desire to talk about this.  No pressure, just really want to get back on a 17″ HG. 

Thanks, Scott

bikeric
    Participant

At 2 hours remaining, the frame is at $168 + $40 shipping.  Not sure if I want to go higher.  Nothing wrong with my Orange BB frame, I just always liked blue.  Decisions….decisions…..

blue72beetle
    Participant

Good deal on the ’99 Black $100 frame.

AWESOME deal on the Green Sweet Spot for $300.

Hefty
    Participant

I was thinking about bidding but it’s at $200 right now w/10 min.  I want it but it doesn’t feel right.  Surely there are or will be others out there for that price or less.  Also, whats with people placing ads that say no reserve and the starting bid is $199?  That seems like a reserve to me.    I messaged the guy about the Green sweetspot but haven’t gotten a reply. 

bikeric
    Participant

I didn’t win the frame this time.  Decided to hold out for a Factory.

Hefty
    Participant
    98 LXT
    Participant

Not sure if this is still available………..

http://fortcollins.reachoo.com/ads/107450935

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top