Forum Replies Created
- AuthorPosts
livernoseParticipantFound a post! Although not Thomson, a nice black Control Tech.
livernoseParticipantI may have one. If you still need the part let me know and i’ll search my toolbox.
livernoseParticipantFound a FS frame. Perfect color of BB Orange. If anybody has a line on touch-up paint please let me know. I’ve tried a few different nail polish, but no where close once on the chip.
livernoseParticipantFound some.
livernoseParticipantHeadset bearing should arrive today according to USPS tracking. #9405503699300574813449
livernoseParticipantSend me the shipping info and I’ll send you a total. Do you use paypal?
livernoseParticipantI have an extra one. $30 plus shipping.
livernoseParticipantI usually use nail polish for touch ups. I’ve taken frames in storesto match paint.
livernoseParticipantLooks good. Thanks a lot. I sent you a PM.
livernoseParticipantPM’d you. I can shoot you a few photos tomorrow.
livernoseParticipantSounds good. I’ll message you.
livernoseParticipantLooks good. What would you take for it?
livernoseParticipantJust looking to buy outright. Are you looking for something specific to trade?
livernoseParticipantThanks! Let me know the length of the steerer tube. It’s for an 19″ frame.
livernoseParticipantGood luck in your search. I have a 15″ Moab 2 frame. It’s a nice bright blue with black darts. It has most of the bits. Shifters/brakes, Rockshox Indy fork, crankset. All you would need is a seatpost, seat, handlebars, pedals, and wheels. I’ll let you have it for whatever the shipping is. If you’re interested I can take a few photos. Let me know.
- AuthorPosts